I have been awarded the freakin fabulous award twice by two dear sisters Digital Nomad of Digital Niqabi the ever thoughtful and wise blogger with her posts that make you think even if your melon is outdated and Joud of my orange musings who never fails to put a smile on my face with her posts that share her bright attitude. I should be the one awarding them but I got tagged instead!
Rules of the Award:
• List five current obsessions.
• Pass the award on to five more fabulous blogs.
• On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
• When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well.
• Don’t forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by leaving a comment on their blog.
Believe it or not I had to think a while to find my obsessions, sounds silly no? But then I think an obsession becomes part of us that sometimes we fail to notice we obsess about it, at least that happens to me. 😀
1. I’m obsessed with nature: If I’m blue just show me a beautiful flower, a meadow, or a sunset and I’m all well again. It is my weakness, for example if I’m passing by a place I have to look at the trees or plants present before I go. They simply make me happy. If you look at my photo blog it is full of flowers and plants I can’t help it!
2. I’m obsessed with lemon fresco: It is something like a slushie with lemon flavor. If it is summer and I’m out then I have to go and have some. There would be numerous flavors present that I have never tasted but I always go to the lemon. My sister makes fun of me about that: “choose another flavor!” I can’t it is an obsession 😛
3. I’m obsessed with knowing the time: There always has to be a clock somewhere around me to know the time. I go by it and plan my day (I’ll do this now and then after an hour this, etc.) If I ever go out without a watch I feel lost and missing a piece of me I also like to collect watches. Some of the watches date back to when I was a very young teenager. Just bought one about a month ago, I still haven’t wore it lol maybe for Eid insha’Allah.
4. I’m obsessed with human nature: I love psychology or anything that tells me the inner working of the brain and about behavior. I keep looking into the matter until I find the reason and root behind it. The subject fascinates me endlessly.
5. I’m obsessed with caricature: I’m not blessed with being able to do it but I think they are such an expressive form of art. You will see them on the blog every now and then though I use them very much on my other blog.
The five fabulous blogs!
1. Whimsies amazing photo blog of Umm Travis and her new camera 😛
2. You want to learn to cook? Step into Laila’s kitchen
These next two blogs their writers don’t know me much but I like their blogs!
3. [[[ x Smiley x ]]] of Sparkling smiles
4. hfm of Drinking raindrops
5. My last tag goes to a lost blog (due to hacking) I loved and followed for a while . I don’t know if she opened a new one because I can’t seem to find it , so this is to Roqaya of The Frustrated Arab’s diary.